400 Watt Voice Evac Panel
The Evax 400 represents the next generation in life safety and emergency communications systems. 400 watts of multi-processor controlled supervised amplifier power are contained in a compact monolithic package. Digitally recorded voice messages are crystal-clear, recorded at twice the conventional sampling rate onto non-volatile flash memory, in standard MP3 format.
Complex yet simple, the Evax 400 requires no programming. Connecting power, batteries, and speakers provides live voice, alarm signals, and pre-recorded messages over hundreds of speakers. On-board USB, TOSLINK, Ethernet 10/100, and HMX network and programming capabilities create a powerful platform for solutions to the most demanding system requirements.
- Networked industrial audio systems. Twisted pair or fiber-optic.
- Minimize expensive wiring installation.
- Works out-of-the-box, no assembly or programming required.
- Modern monolithic design eliminates sloppy wiring harnesses.
- 10 independently-activated messages built-in. Evacuation, tornado warning, chemical
spill, bomb warning, many others.
- Simple interface for mobile radio and industrial automation systems.
- Digital audio signals eliminate hum and noise.
- Ethernet and Internet voice gateways available. Live-voice public-address plant-wide,
campus-wide, or world-wide.
- Ideal for fully-supervised OSHA compliant employee alarm systems.
Download Evax 400 cut sheet now
< Return to Main Products page