Low Profile Ceiling or Wall Mount Speaker Speaker/Strobes
- Tamperproof Selectable Candela Selections of 15, 30, 75, 95 and 115.
- Unit Dimension: 6.1" Square X 1.88" Deep
- Ceiling Mounting to a standard 4" X 2-1/8" Deep Backbox - No Extension Ring Required
- High Quality dBA Output (Intelligible) Frequency Range 400-4000Hz
- Screw Terminals, Separate In/Out Wiring (12-18 Gauge)
- Field Selectable Power Taps: 1/8W, 1/4W, 1/2W, 1W, 2W, 4W
- Speaker Voltage 25 or 70.7 VRMS Standard, Field Selectable
- To Synchronize Use the Evax Synchronization Control Module
- Tamperproof Grill Faceplate Available in Red or Off-White
- UL 464/UL 1971/UL 2043 Listed for Fire Protective Service/Signal for Hearing Impaired
- Xenon Strobe Maintains Constant Flash Rate (1Hz) Regardless of Input Voltage
Download SSPK Series cut sheet now
- Hi Efficiency 15W UL Fire Rated Horn speaker
- grey-std color, red-opt
- 25/70V 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 7-1/2, and 15W taps
Download AP-15TUC Series cut sheet now
Evax Cluster Speakers are high-efficiency, superior intelligibility horn speaker arrays optimized for industrial public address and emergency communications systems. The unique chassis provides an ideal 360 degree sound dispersion in the primary voice band, using only horns. The re-entrant horn compression drivers are weather-resistant and mounted on a rugged enclosure for suspension in high-bay or outdoor areas.
Re-entrant horn speakers, due to the coupling of the sound waves within the horn to the air mass outside, are incredibly efficient. A single horn at 15 watts can easily overpower 15 watt cone speakers. Horn speakers are ideal for clear voice announcements and signals, particularly in high ambient noise areas.
- Cluster Speakers provide perfect 360 degree sound dispersion with high efficiency re-entrant
- Unique design provides symmetrical acoustic pattern and prevents
cancellations caused by horns facing directly at each other from adjacent clusters.
- 45 watt Cluster Speakers provides 85 dB to 50,000 square feet or 90 dB to 20,000
square feet for industrial applications.
- Up to six 15 or 30 watt horns mount on the rugged, weight-balanced housing. Sensible
chain-suspended three-point mount or fixed mounting with 3/4" pipe-mount bracket.
- All speakers contain DC blocking capacitors for use on supervised wiring systems.
Download Cluster Speakers cut sheet now
< Return to Main Products page