- True Multiplex 6 Channel Networked Audio
- Integrated Fire Phone Area of Refuge capable
- Modular System - components added as needed
- Integrated 2 Channel Digital Message Repeater
- Live Microphone Page to any zone
- Fast RS-485 Communication Protocol
- Internet/WAN communication link option
- Easy Installation and Operation
- Natural Sound Voice Recordings
- Built in Alarm and Alert Signals
- Up to 4 Minute Message Capacity
- Will communicate with Fire/Voice - Paging systems
- 3 Minute Message Restart on Microphone Key
- Made in the USA.
The Evax VoiceCom Emergency Communication System provides a platform by which live voice commands or emergency messages and tones can be distributed throughout a facility or campus instantaneously.
VoiceCom may be a self contained system or interface with existing Fire/Voice systems or commercial paging systems. It can provide a communication back-bone within a large facility or tie together up to 250 buildings from a single control point. Separate VoiceCom systems may also tie together to form an enlarged network.
Communication is a high speed RS485 protocol that transmits multi channel voice, system commands, system status and maintains system supervision. Communication may be over copper wire, fiber optic, WAN or Internet protocol.
Within a system multiple control points may be established anywhere in the network. This provides maximum flexibility for whatever configuration the physical layout or operational conditions mandate.
Download VoiceCom cut sheet now
< Return to Main Products page